Thank you for participating in the first annual Boots for Troops 5K benefiting Medals of Honor. We are truly excited to see all of your smiling faces next Saturday 11/12/16.
If you have paid for expo space are a one of our team/group with 5 or more registered participants and would like to take advantage of our expo area please see the details below.
- Load in (to set up your tent) 7:00 – 7:45am — due to sunrise being so late — runner check-in and onsite registration has been moved back to 7:45 am so please try to be setup before runners start coming in to registration.
- You are welcome to set-up
- 10×10 tent (or just a table if you do not have a tent)
- Electricity, tables and chairs are NOT provided — you’ll need to bring your own.
- Please check in at the volunteer table — they will show you where to set-up
- Feel free to bring anything you’d like to share with runners to promote your cause or business.
- Parking… each team / group will be allowed ONE parking spot in our reserved lot in order to unload. PLEASE do NOT take up more than one spot — we have some disabled children joining us and we will need these spots for parking for their families. If it looks like our lot is going to overfill we may ask you to move into the runner’s parking lot.
- Bathrooms are inside the concession barn in front of the polo arena.
- The start / finish and all of our home-base is located where all the large white barns are situated, just follow the gravel road after parking.
Thank you for helping us to honor the sacrifice!