- When: Saturday, November 10, 2018 @ 9AM
- Where: Harlinsdale Farm — 239 Franklin Road — Across from “The Factory” in Historic Franklin, Tennessee
- Why: To honor and thank our military past and present. To provide funding for nonprofit Medals of Honor programs.
- Who: All ages and abilities are welcome
- Attire: Boots are encouraged but not mandatory – so lace up either boots or running shoes! (Military packs welcome but not mandatory)
- Packet Pickup: Friday, November 9 from 4-7PM @ Life Time Athletic Franklin, 5020 Carothers Pkwy, Franklin, TN; Saturday, November 10 from 7:30-8:45AM @ Race Site
- Parking: FREE inside the park grounds.
- WALK / RUN — Individual (Wear whatever footwear you like)
- Run in boots — Individual (Must be in combat boots)
- RUCK in Boots — Individual (Must be in boots & 25-pound pack or weighted vest)
- Competitive RUCK MARCH TEAMS (*Teams are limited to the divisions listed below)
COMPETITIVE RUCK MARCH TEAMS* (2-person teams of any gender)
- First Responders
- Military / Veteran
How to Register RUCK or Non-Competitive Civilian TEAM
- Click on TEAMS under the registration tab
- Select your TEAM name
- Select your TEAM division (the civilian 5K walk/run team is listed here as well)
- Register your team.
Non-competitive 5K walk/run teams MUST have 5 team members or more to be qualified for TEAM prizes: Largest Team, Most Patriotic, Most Members in Boots.